-This competition has finished-
CONGRATULATIONS to Ryan Donlan!! Your are the winner of our awesome giveaway!!
We have dropped you an email with what to do next , everyone else thank you for participating!
Need a Gaming PC?
Why not get the Power of the Phoenix with our Intel Kaby Lake Gaming PC Giveaway!
Get more entries by Liking & sharing our Facebook post
Retweeting our twitter post
Or subscribing to the Phoenix Tech!
Entrants must be 13+ Years & residents of the UK.
Apologies for our international followers!
T & C's apply.
- The promoter is: Phoenix Tech whose registered office is at:
HD6 3LZ Brighouse West Yorkshire United Kingdom
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 13 years or over except employees of Phoenix Tech and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/thephoenixtec/
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 12pm 30/10/2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted. The Winner will be announced a 20:00PM GMT on 30/10/2017
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Phoenix Tech
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Facebook/Twitter on 30/10/2017 at 8PM and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.